- Fast Code is part of Globant’s Digital Studio Portfolio, which includes Blockchain, Metaverse, Data & AI, UI Engineering and much more.
- The new studio will leverage platforms such as Augoor, MagnifAI, and GeneXus.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digital company focused on reinventing businesses through innovative technology solutions, today announced the launch of its Fast Code Studio. With its new Studio, Globant seeks to reinvent the future of coding through a range of flexible and ever-evolving platforms that help our customers accelerate time to market while delivering value.
“With the rapid pace of technological advancement and an increasing need for more digital solutions, many organizations are looking to optimize their software development process,” says Diego Tartara, Chief Technology Officer at Globant. “With this new offering, we expect to be the tipping point of a profound transformation in software development. Guided by our sustainable vision and deep expertise in digital transformation, our approach relies on an ecosystem of flexible and ever-evolving solutions that help our customers meet current and future challenges to deal with.”
The new studio will leverage platforms such as Augoor for assisted coding, MagnifAI for smarter testing and GeneXus for multi-experience development, all of which are part of Globant X, an incubator of innovation helping to produce Globant’s most transformative technology in platforms. Fast Code Studio provides services such as:
- Lead time reduction: Combines Globant’s expertise in Lean-Agile Software Development, DevOps and AI with state-of-the-art techniques and accelerators to improve organizations’ time-to-value.
- Total Cost Optimization (TCO): Disrupts the traditional application development process to increase productivity and quality and reduce the skills required for developers.
- Business continuity: Future-proofs the technology backbone of companies with a sustainable vision to reduce the risk of technical debt.
“In an increasingly digital world, you need the tools and processes that enable reinvention in an effective and sustainable way,” said Agustín Huerta, SVP of Studios at Globant. “With this new studio, we enable ourselves and our customers to deliver through solutions and platforms that are flexible enough to meet the challenges of technological advancement.”
Fast Code Studio is part of Globant’s Digital Studios, which focus on developing business models and technical capabilities for the latest technologies and trends to help clients digitally transform their businesses. Digital Studios’ portfolio includes Metaverse, Blockchain, Digital Performance and Business Hacking, among others.
For more information about the Fast Code Studio, click on here
We are a digital native company helping organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 25,900 employees and are present in 20 countries and work for Google, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We have been named a global leader in CX enhancement services by the IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MITand Stanford.
- We are a member of The Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Contact: [email protected]
Sign Up to get the first dibs on press news and updates.
For more information visit www.globant.com.