THIS IS A PROMOTED POST
Re Mago, Manchester, 1 August 2022 — Re Mago Ltd., the company changing the way the world works together, today announced it is partnering with Lenovo™, a leading technology solutions company and manufacturer (OEM) of PCs and smart devices.
The Valarea Room System bundle provides a ThinkSmart™ Core plug & play meeting room device, powered by Valarea software that supports multi-video conferencing (VC) providers for online meetings. By allowing users to join meetings via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Cisco Webex, and many others using the same hardware and interface, the solution is agnostic, flexible, and scalable.
Valarea is a unified visual collaboration solution designed to eliminate meeting room headaches while making the transition to hybrid workspaces and learning environments a simple, organic and smooth process. With Valarea, you can help your organization design, create and experience the meeting space of the future with the all-in-one seamlessly integrated features you want and need from a UCC system, such as:
- Plug & play installation in a minute. Connect the Valarea Room System (Lenovo ThinkSmart™ Core for Valarea Room) and instantly experience engaging, interactive collaboration.
- Instantly join or start ad hoc meetings with your choice of multi-VC providers from your Google/Microsoft personal or room calendar. Choose your favorite video conferencing provider as Valarea supports over 20 video conferencing systems.
- Cast content from your mobile or PC to Valarea Room independently of networks. If there’s content on your mobile device or PC that you want to share on a larger screen with colleagues, head to a Valarea Room where you can project the content directly from your device to the overhead screen by scanning the QR code. No need to access corporate Wi-Fi network or guest, the cast function works independently of the network even in 3G/4G/5G, but with Bluetooth LE enabled for security and proximity.
- Visual collaboration in a seamlessly integrated real-time canvas, locally and remotely. Valarea Room includes a powerful digital workspace application that integrates seamlessly with the platform to easily deliver better presentations and brainstorming sessions to any user, from any device, anywhere.
- Easily manage meeting rooms and view key analytics from the built-in Cloud Management Console to improve both personalization and optimization of your meeting rooms.
- Universal setup. You don’t have to worry about your screen. Valarea supports any screen/projector configuration, be it interactive or passive, portrait or landscape, single or multiple. Valarea has you covered.
“Valarea not only increases productivity during meetings, but addresses the root causes that result in low engagement,” said Cristiano Fumagalli, CTO of Re Mago Ltd. “Connecting remote participants to a conference room only improves meeting productivity to a certain extent. A greater impact could be made by introducing conference room technology that removes barriers to collaboration for both local and remote workers , a huge productivity problem for the vast majority of companies, Valarea keeps all your employees connected and in sync with purpose-built tools.”
“Our goal is to continue to innovate and bring people together, which is why it’s critical to deliver the right technology to increase productivity, creativity and personal connections,” said Shannon MacKay, General Manager for Lenovo’s Smart Collaboration Business. “No matter where people are or how they work, ThinkSmart and Valarea are focused on empowering and engaging people and maximizing meeting efficiency”
The Valarea Room System will initially be available this summer in the EU, UK, Middle East, India and Africa and WW from late 2022 from Valarea certified distributors.
Visit www.valarea.com for more information or contact your local Valarea distributor.
About Re Mago Ltd
Re Mago is a leading innovator in large-scale interactive software technology for better presentation, with several patents granted for collaboration and interactive software. The company’s collaboration platform includes: Valarea Room Systema plug&play room technology based on Lenovo ThinkSmart™ Core device and Valarea App, a powerful productivity tool that enables hybrid collaboration for global teams anywhere on any device – both work cohesively to bring teams together for seamless, intuitive work sessions. Valarea’s suite of collaboration software is transforming the way people meet – turning meetings into a place where teams can brainstorm, create new ideas and collaborate anytime, anywhere.
For more information, visit www.remago.com.
Re Mago Ltd