High QA, a provider of quality management software solutions that enable manufacturing companies to efficiently create, manage and monitor all quality requirements for manufactured parts, today announced version 7.0 of its production quality management software.
This latest release focuses on APQP/PPAP quality processes by incorporating new technology developments from the High QA 360 platform, including production quality planning workflows, improved reporting and documentation capabilities for FAI, APQP and PPAP, additional quality process features and general improvements.
With version 7.0, High QA improves the quality production management process and establishes the innovative High QA 360 platform. Adding new features and expanding the software will better facilitate APQP/PPAP quality documentation and reporting needs throughout the production chain. Users can now view any job or order to see what documents are required, what stage the documents are in, and who is responsible for a particular document with full transparency and accountability.
Main features of High QA 7.0
Production Quality Planning
High QA PQP (Production Quality Planning) is an innovative non-Excel based project management solution that enables quality and production teams to plan, implement and monitor all quality and documentation requirements, such as PPAP, for their manufactured parts.
- Standard ready-to-use and configurable templates for FAI, SPC Capability Studies, Gage R&R, P-Flow, P-FMEA, Control Plan and more
- Dynamic report generation for in-process document management without using Microsoft Excel or Word
- Automatic Notifications, Signature Assignments, and Document Approval Management
- Comprehensive revision control and traceability for all document activity history
Inspection plans for part instances of tabulated drawings are centrally prepared and initiated via “Master Parts” in High QA. With the comprehensive toolkit you can:
- Create a “Table-shaped trunk” item record and define tabular dimensions
- Automatically extract tabulated parameter table from drawing with OCR technology
- Generate part records with one click for any or all tabulated instances
Component categories allow users to create templates for settings and preferences that can be applied when creating new components. Part records inherit settings and preferences from the assigned part category. This ensures unparalleled standardization across your organization and highly efficient creation of all part/task records.
Job release check
High QA has implemented new functionality that gives users the ability to control when a task or project is in “Planning” or “Active” status.
- Planning stage – Create a bulging drawing, define inspection requirements and operations, etc. Inspection results cannot be captured in the planning stage.
- Active phase – released to the shop floor. Actively recording inspection results. Balloon drawing, inspection requirements, operations, etc. cannot be changed.
All new features and enhancements work seamlessly with a centralized database to create integrated production quality management software.
“High QA continues to help companies move from manual quality processes focused on pass/unapproved evaluations at the end of production to an automated proactive quality solution for error prevention during the manufacturing process,” said Sam Golan, Founder and CEO, High QA† “This type of quality management solution creates a collaboration between engineering and manufacturing that delivers great value to OEMs, manufacturers and supply chains by delivering quality parts on time and on budget every time. Version 7.0 of our software along with the High QA 360 platform is another breakthrough technology in production quality management that we are proud to share with our customers.”