Dublin, Aug 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Dental Practice Management Software – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market $2.7 Billion by 2026
The dental practice management software is a clinical and administrative tool that assists the management of the practice and dentists in providing smooth and efficient services. The software offers a number of functionalities, including e-invoicing, accounting, insurance claims, report generation and online appointment booking.
Dental practice software platforms also include clinical functions such as treatment strategy, patient mapping, dental charting, dental image generation, and prescription filling. The growth in the global market is driven by an increasing awareness of dental health and the resulting demand for a range of dental care services.
Modern lifestyles such as alcohol consumption and tobacco use also cause more dental problems, leading to a larger group of patients requiring oral care. The rapidly aging world population and the growing need for dental care in this demographic segment provide opportunities for dental practices.
The rise of cosmetic dentistry and the proliferation of dental practices in emerging countries are also expected to boost growth prospects. In addition, emerging markets such as China and India are witnessing rapid growth in dental practices due to increasing disposable incomes and increasing awareness about oral health. This, coupled with the growing adoption of digital technologies in dental practices, is leading to an increasing need for software solutions that can automate routine and clinical functions of dental practices.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global dental office management software market, estimated at US$1.9 billion by the year 2022, is expected to reach a revised size of US$2.7 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% over the analysis period . Web-based, one of the segments analyzed in the report is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% to reach US$1.3 billion by the end of the analysis period.
The US market is estimated to reach $687.6 million by 2022, while China is expected to reach $271.3 million by 2026
The dental office management software market in the US is estimated to be worth $687.6 million by the year 2022. The country currently has a 36.26% share of the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of $271.3 million by the year 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the analysis period. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, which are each forecast to grow 7% and 7.4% respectively over the analysis period.
On-premises segment reaches $432.6 million by 2026
While cloud-based software solutions offer greater flexibility in terms of remote management, data storage, and integration capabilities, on-premise solutions are still accepted due to the security implications of cloud solutions. In the global On-Premise segment, the US, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will achieve the estimated CAGR of 6.9% for this segment. These regional markets, representing a combined market size of $211.4 million, are projected to reach $337.4 million by the end of the analysis period. China remains one of the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries like Australia, India and South Korea, the Asia-Pacific market is predicted to reach US$38 million by the year 2026.
Key players (total 169 recommended):
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Carestream Dental
- Compudent Systems Inc.
- Curve Dental
- Datacon dental systems
- Dovetail dental software
- Envista Holdings
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC.
- Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
- practice web
Main topics covered:
II. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Numerous benefits of practice management software solutions in improving dental practice productivity and efficiency predict the market well
- Rising Oral Disease Prevalence, Growing Oral Health Awareness And Need To Reduce Costs To Drive Market Profits
- Rise in oral care needs of the growing global geriatric population and consequent increase in the number of dental practices to drive market growth
- Digital trends are transforming dental practices and increasing opportunities for practice management software
- Integrated practice management software promises improvement in patient experience and practice productivity
- Streamlining workflows through integrated software solutions
- Increasing awareness of artificial intelligence in dental practice management systems
- Dental practice management software provides data analytics and business intelligence
- Dental Tourism Offers Potential Growth Prospects for Dental Practices, Drives Need for Practice Management Software
- Cosmetic Dentistry Dynamics To Influence Demand For Dental Procedures, Fuel Market Growth
- Government initiatives stimulate market growth
- Market to capitalize on rising demand for dental treatment from middle-class populations in emerging economies
- Major issues impacting dental practice management software adoption
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/74cnsd
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market